CoreSite Realty (COR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50.9% to $0.80; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.80 per share, or $3.2 annualized. This is a 50.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on January 16, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
"Our six years of growth as a public company, during which we have achieved effective scale in some of the country's largest and fastest growing multi-tenant data center markets, coupled with our strong balance sheet, enables us to adopt a distribution policy consistent with REITs that have historically provided strong, sustainable shareholder returns,” said Paul Szurek, President and Chief Executive Officer of CoreSite. “We are pleased that these conditions allow us to reward our shareholders with this dividend increase.”
“We have raised our dividend each year since our IPO in 2010, correlating to 35% compound annual growth, furthering our commitment to increasing our dividend in tandem with our growth in cash flow and to delivering superior returns on capital for our shareholders,” added Jeff Finnin, Chief Financial Officer of CoreSite."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CoreSite Realty (COR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Allied World Assurance (AWH) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!