Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.03; Yields 6.8%
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Condor Hospitality Trust (Nasdaq: CDOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized. This is a 200% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2% Yield
- JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 17.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!