Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.03; Yields 6.8%
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Condor Hospitality Trust (Nasdaq: CDOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized. This is a 200% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 1% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 10.6% to $0.2065; 6.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!