Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.03; Yields 6.8%
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Condor Hospitality Trust (Nasdaq: CDOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized. This is a 200% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- BAB, Inc. (BABB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!