Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.03; Yields 6.8%
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Condor Hospitality Trust (Nasdaq: CDOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized. This is a 200% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 8.1% to $0.20; 1.4% Yield
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Board Approves Yum China (YUMC) Separation; Increased Dividend Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!