Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.7% to $0.3825; 6.6% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Community Healthcare Trust (NYSE: CHCT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3825 per share, or $1.53 annualized. This is a 0.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.38.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
- Natural Health Trends (NHTC) Declares $0.35 Special Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield