Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Raises Annual Dividend 26.7% to $1.33; 1.2% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS) declared an annual dividend of $1.33 per share, or $1.33 annualized. This is a 26.7% increase from the prior dividend of $1.05.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- TEGNA (TGNA) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!