Chevron (CVX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.9% to $1.08; 4.3% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chevron (NYSE: CVX) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.08 per share, or $4.32 annualized. This is a 0.9% increase from the prior dividend of $1.07.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chevron (CVX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Protein (OME) Initiates, Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!