Chemed Corporation (CHE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. This is an 8.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chemed Corporation (CHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- Armanino Foods (AMNF) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!