Chemed Corporation (CHE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 0.7% Yield
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. This is an 8.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chemed Corporation (CHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
- Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!