Cantel Medical (CMN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 0.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantel Medical (NYSE: CMN) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.14 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cantel Medical (CMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.855; 4.4% Yield
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.61; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!