Campbell Soup (CPB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.2% to $0.35; 2.3% Yield
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Dow hits record high at open
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 12.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.312.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.7825; 2.8% Yield
- Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!