CLARCOR (CLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.6% Yield
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 13.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on November 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CLARCOR (CLC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!