CLARCOR (CLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.6% Yield
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 13.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on November 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CLARCOR (CLC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Declares $0.1025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!