Brunswick (BC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.165; 1.4% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brunswick (NYSE: BC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.165 per share, or $0.66 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brunswick (BC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Leucadia National (LUK) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!