Brown-Forman (BF-A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.1825; 1.5% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brown-Forman (NYSE: BF-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1825 per share, or $0.73 annualized. This is a 7.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brown-Forman (BF-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36; 1.7% Yield
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!