Brown & Brown (BRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $0.1350; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1350 per share, or $0.54 annualized. This is a 10.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1225.
The dividend will be payable on November 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brown & Brown (BRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Declares $0.1350 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!