Brown & Brown (BRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $0.1350; 1.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1350 per share, or $0.54 annualized. This is a 10.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1225.
The dividend will be payable on November 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brown & Brown (BRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT) Declares $0.047121 Monthly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.30; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!