Brown & Brown (BRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $0.1350; 1.4% Yield
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1350 per share, or $0.54 annualized. This is a 10.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1225.
The dividend will be payable on November 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brown & Brown (BRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Rayonier (RYN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!