Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.51; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Broadcom Ltd. (NASDAQ: AVGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Raises Annual Dividend 4.8% to $0.11; 0.8% Yield
- Coca Cola (KO) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!