Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 2.6% Yield
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 3.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.135.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.2724 ; 4.5% Yield
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Declares $0.1025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!