Becton Dickinson (BDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.6% to $0.73; 1.7% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Becton Dickinson (NYSE: BDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized. This is a 10.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.66.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Becton Dickinson (BDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
- BD Announces Webcast of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!