Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.74
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) declared a quarterly dividend of Cdn$0.74 per share, or Cdn$2.96 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of Cdn$0.72.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- RELM Wireless (RWC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 7.4% Yield
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!