Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.74
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) declared a quarterly dividend of Cdn$0.74 per share, or Cdn$2.96 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of Cdn$0.72.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Harris Corp. (HRS) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- First National Bank Alaska (FBAK) Declares $20.00 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!