Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.74
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) declared a quarterly dividend of Cdn$0.74 per share, or Cdn$2.96 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of Cdn$0.72.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.28; 3.4% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!