B&G Foods (BGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.465; 4.5% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
B&G Foods (NYSE: BGS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.465 per share, or $1.86 annualized. This is a 10.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.42.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on B&G Foods (BGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Greif (GEF) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- PACCAR (PCAR) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!