B&G Foods (BGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.465; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B&G Foods (NYSE: BGS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.465 per share, or $1.86 annualized. This is a 10.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.42.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on B&G Foods (BGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- PPG Industries (PPG) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!