Atmos Energy (ATO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.42.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Atmos Energy (ATO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise (PME) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!