Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 8.8% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!