AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. The dividend is a 7 percent hike over the prior rate of $0.30 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
The Board of Directors of AptarGroup also authorized the repurchase of up to $350 million of the Company’s common stock. This new authorization replaces all previous authorizations. AptarGroup may repurchase shares through the open market, privately negotiated transactions or other programs, subject to market conditions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AptarGroup (ATR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.7825; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!