Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6% to $0.265; 3.9% Yield
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Antero Midstream Partners (NYSE: AM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.265 per share, or $1.06 annualized. This is a 6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on November 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Antero Midstream Partners (AM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!