Amphenol (APH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.16; 1% Yield
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Amphenol (NYSE: APH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Amphenol (APH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.50; 5.1% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield