AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.365; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.365 per share, or $1.46 annualized. This is a 7.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on December 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AmerisourceBergen (ABC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Insights Into 2017: Technology Distributors and Vendor Partners Share Their Expectations on Growing Together
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!