American Financial Group (AFG) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 31.25c/Share; Yields 1.7%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
American Financial Group (NYSE: AFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, or $1.25 annualized. The dividend is a hike from the current rate of $0.28 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Financial Group (AFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
- Federal Signal (FSS) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!