American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.59; 3.7% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share, or $2.36 annualized. This is a 5.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.56.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Southern Co. (SO) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.62; 7.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!