Ameren Corp (AEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.44; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ameren Corp (NYSE: AEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized. This is a 3.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.425.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ameren Corp (AEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Raises Annual Dividend 4.8% to $0.11; 0.8% Yield
- BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) Declares $0.1450 Quarterly Dividend; 9.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!