Aflac (AFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 2.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aflac (NYSE: AFL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized. This is a 4.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.41.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aflac (AFL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Aflac (AFL) halted, news pending
- Potlatch (PCH) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!