Accenture (ACN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 10% to $1.21; 2.1% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.21 per share, or $2.42 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $1.10.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Accenture (ACN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of DPS Acquisition
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!