Accenture (ACN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 10% to $1.21; 2.1% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.21 per share, or $2.42 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $1.10.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Accenture (ACN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abaxis (ABAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Declares $0.005 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Newmarket (NEU) Declares $1.60 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!