AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) reported Q3 EPS of $1.21, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.56 billion.
- Global HUMIRA sales increased 11.3 percent on a reported basis. Operational HUMIRA sales increased 12.1 percent, excluding a 0.8 percent impact from foreign exchange. Strong global growth was driven by continued momentum across all three major market categories – rheumatology, dermatology and gastroenterology.
- Third-quarter global IMBRUVICA net revenue was $501 million, with U.S. sales of $437 million and international profit sharing of $64 million for the quarter. Total company sales growth was also driven by strong operational growth from Creon and Duodopa.
AbbVie declared a quarterly dividend of $0.64 per share, or $2.56 annualized. This is a 12.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.57 per share.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
AbbVie sees FY2016 EPS of $4.00-$4.82, versus the consensus of $4.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AbbVie (ABBV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Toro Company (TTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!