AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) reported Q3 EPS of $1.21, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.56 billion.
- Global HUMIRA sales increased 11.3 percent on a reported basis. Operational HUMIRA sales increased 12.1 percent, excluding a 0.8 percent impact from foreign exchange. Strong global growth was driven by continued momentum across all three major market categories – rheumatology, dermatology and gastroenterology.
- Third-quarter global IMBRUVICA net revenue was $501 million, with U.S. sales of $437 million and international profit sharing of $64 million for the quarter. Total company sales growth was also driven by strong operational growth from Creon and Duodopa.
AbbVie declared a quarterly dividend of $0.64 per share, or $2.56 annualized. This is a 12.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.57 per share.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
AbbVie sees FY2016 EPS of $4.00-$4.82, versus the consensus of $4.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AbbVie (ABBV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!