AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 1% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 13.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!