AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized. This is a 2.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.48.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!