AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized. This is a 2.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.48.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 1.2% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 11.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!