ADP (ADP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.57; 2.5% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.57 per share, or $2.28 annualized. This is a 7.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Flexsteel (FLXS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!