8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.2406; 6.5% Yield
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
8point3 Energy Partners (NASDAQ: CAFD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2406 per share, or $0.9624 annualized. This is a 3.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2325.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33.3% to 20c/Share; Yields 1.8% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!