Uruguay raised to Investment Grade by Moody's, outlook Positive
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Uruguay raised to Investment Grade by Moody's, outlook Positive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Credit Rating to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Negative Outlook
- S&P Revises Liquidity Assessment on Jabil Circuit (JBL) Strong From Adequate; Ratings Affirmed
- Jefferies Upgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!