UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Places Charter Communications (CHTR) on CreditWatch Positive
- The UPS Foundation Links Advanced Tracking Technology with Global Humanitarian Relief Efforts
- S&P Places Catamaran (CTRX) on CreditWatch Positive Following United HealthCare Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!