UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) Active, Shares Gain
- S&P Raises L-T Rating on Regions Financial (RF) to 'BBB'; S-T to 'A-2'
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!