UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Please American Capital (ACAS) Ratings on CreditWatch Positive Following M&A Deal
- New Home Sales 619K vs 523K Expected
- Goldman Sachs Sees Upside in Schlumberger (SLB) and Adds Stock to Conviction Buy List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!