UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
- S&P Affirms Ratings on RenaissanceRe (RNR); Places Platinum Underwriters (PTP) on CreditWatch Negative
- S&P Removes Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP) from CreditWatch; Outlook Remains Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!