UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts Outlook on EXCO Resources (XCO) to Negative
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Franklin Resources (BEN) to Hold
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Imperial Oil (IMO) to Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!