UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Wall Street slips from record levels on weak oil prices
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) to 'BBB': Outlook is Stable
- Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Target (TGT) Ahead of Back-To-School Season
- UBS Raises Price Target on Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to $135 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!