UPS (UPS) at Session Lows; S&P Cuts Rating from AA- to A+
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is down 1.7 percent. Headlines have S&P cutting its rating on UPS from AA- to A+.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Pennsylvania Cut to Aa3 from Aa2 by Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!