UPDATE: S&P Upgrades TTM Technologies (TTM) to 'BB-'; Outlook is Stable
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
S&P Global Ratings raised its corporate credit rating on TTM Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TTM) to 'BB-' from 'B+'. The outlook is stable.
At the same time, we raised our issue-level rating on the company's $950 million first-lien term loan due 2021 to 'BB-' from 'B+'. The '3' recovery rating is unchanged and reflects our expectation for meaningful (50% to 70%, in the upper half of the range) recovery in the event of payment default.
In addition, we raised our issue-level rating on the company's $250 million unsecured convertible notes due 2020 to 'B' from 'B-'. The '6' recovery rating is unchanged and reflects our expectation for negligible recovery (0% to 10%) in the event of payment default.
"The rating action reflects our view of TTM's improved leverage through EBITDA growth and additional debt repayment of $30 million in the second quarter of 2016," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Geoffrey Wilson.
The stable outlook reflects our view of the company's market position among leading printed circuit board makers and our anticipation that its diverse end markets will result in stable operating performance over the next 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Assigns 'Ba3' Rating to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA); Outlook Stable
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) and New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P Places Ingram Micro (IM) Ratings on CreditWatch Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!