UPDATE: S&P Upgrades TTM Technologies (TTM) to 'BB-'; Outlook is Stable
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
S&P Global Ratings raised its corporate credit rating on TTM Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TTM) to 'BB-' from 'B+'. The outlook is stable.
At the same time, we raised our issue-level rating on the company's $950 million first-lien term loan due 2021 to 'BB-' from 'B+'. The '3' recovery rating is unchanged and reflects our expectation for meaningful (50% to 70%, in the upper half of the range) recovery in the event of payment default.
In addition, we raised our issue-level rating on the company's $250 million unsecured convertible notes due 2020 to 'B' from 'B-'. The '6' recovery rating is unchanged and reflects our expectation for negligible recovery (0% to 10%) in the event of payment default.
"The rating action reflects our view of TTM's improved leverage through EBITDA growth and additional debt repayment of $30 million in the second quarter of 2016," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Geoffrey Wilson.
The stable outlook reflects our view of the company's market position among leading printed circuit board makers and our anticipation that its diverse end markets will result in stable operating performance over the next 12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 16c to 20.57
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!