S&P upgrades Verso Paper Holdings (VRS) from SD to B
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
S&P upgrades Verso Paper Holdings (NYSE: VRS) from SD to B
You May Also Be Interested In
- Good Competitive Position, Improved Leverage, Strong Capitalization Benefit StanCorp Financial Group (SFG) - Fitch
- S&P Raises Outlook on Middlesex Water (MSEX) to Positive; Sees N-T Regulatory Risk Improvement
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Cumulus Media (CMLS) to Stable; Leverage Expected to Remain Elevated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!