S&P upgrades Verso Paper Holdings (VRS) from SD to B
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Nasdaq ends at lowest level since October 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
S&P upgrades Verso Paper Holdings (NYSE: VRS) from SD to B
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Symantec (SYMC) to 'BBB-'; Outlook to Stable on Veritas Sale
- Symantec's (SYMC) $5.5B Capital Return Program is Credit-Negative Development - Moody's
- S&P Downgrades Lands' End (LE) to 'B' Following Recent Quarterly Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!