S&P upgrades Plains All American (PAA) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
S&P upgrades Plains All American (NYSE: PAA) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plains All American Announces Project to Construct Eagle Ford Fractionator and Related Infrastructure Expansions
- S&P Upgraded ACI Worldwide (ACIW) to 'BB'; Cites Strong Balance Sheet
- Williams Financial Group Downgrades Semtech Corp. (SMTC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!