S&P upgrades Media General (MEG) from 'CCC+' to 'B-', outlook stable
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
S&P upgrades Media General Inc. (NYSE: MEG) from CCC+ to B-, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Assigns 'Ba3' Rating to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA); Outlook Stable
- Fitch Rates Nabors Industries (NBR) Unsecured Notes at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!