S&P upgrades Media General (MEG) from 'CCC+' to 'B-', outlook stable
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
S&P upgrades Media General Inc. (NYSE: MEG) from CCC+ to B-, outlook stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- No Immediate Impact on Sinclair Broadcast Group's (SBGI) Ratings Following Media General (MEG) Deal - Moody's
- Moody's Assigns 'B2' CFR to PGT, Inc. (PGTI); Notes Limited Market Positioning
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Post Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!