S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- Taser (TASR), Digital Ally (DGLY) Remain on Watch on Growing 'On-Officer Video' Theme
S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (Nasdaq: MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lowers NII Holdings (NIHD) Rating to 'D' Following Missed Interest Payment
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Kemet Corp. (KEM) to Stable; F&E Product Line Restructuring Should Expand Margins
- UPDATE: William Blair Starts El Pollo Loco (LOCO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!