S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (Nasdaq: MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Rating on Acuity Brands (AYI) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- S&P Raises Macy's (M) to 'BBB+'; Removes from CreditWatch
- Cantor Fitzgerald Cuts Given Imaging (GIVN) to Hold; Offer Materially Higher Than $30/sh Unlikely
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!