S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (Nasdaq: MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts Philips N.V. (PHG) to 'BBB+'; Notes Weak Operational Performance
- S&P Lifts Issuer Ratings on Janus Capital (JNS) to 'BBB/A-2', Outlook Stable
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Ratings Cut to 'BBB+' by S&P; Remains on CreditWatch Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!