S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
S&P upgrades Maxim Integrated (Nasdaq: MXIM) from BBB to BBB+; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Lowers OI S.A. (OIBR) to 'Ba1'; Notes Reduced Financial Flexibility, Weak Credit Metrics
- Barrington Research Upgrades Ultratech (UTEK) to Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $104 at Nomura Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!