S&P upgrades Macy's (M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
S&P upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Keeps Dollar General (DG) at CreditWatch Negative Following Revised Bid for Family Dollar (FDO)
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Buy; Sees 'Defensible' Niche in Luxury EV Market
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!