S&P upgrades Macy's (M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/29: (ESI) (HRTX) (DCTH) Higher; (OHGI) (FRO) (GEVO) Lower
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
S&P upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Harris Corp. (HRS) to 'BBB-' Following Closure of Exelis Acquisition
- MKM Partners Lifts PT on Avago (AVGO) to $160; No Other Suitors for Broadcom (BRCM) Expected
- S&P Cuts Penn Virginia (PVA) to 'B'; Sees Risk Profile Becoming 'Highly Leveraged'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!