S&P upgrades Macy's (M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
S&P upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Symantec (SYMC) to 'BBB-'; Outlook to Stable on Veritas Sale
- Weak Guidance Blows the Froth Off of Tableau (DATA) - Drexel Hamilton
- Compass Point Remains Sidelined as DeVry Education Group (DV) Reports Mixed 2Q and Low 3Q Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!