S&P upgrades Macy's (M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
S&P upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) and J.C. Penney (JCP) Among Black Friday Winners, Says Deutsche Bank; Disappointments Include Wal-Mart (WMT) and Macy's (M)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/27: (M) (ARES) (VRX) (YELP)
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on McClatchy (MNI) to Stable; Notes Continued Weakness in Print Ad Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!