S&P upgrades Darling International (DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
- Wall St. rebounds after recent losses; financials help
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
S&P upgrades Darling International (NYSE: DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Rating to PTC (PTC); Outlook Stable
- S&P Downgrades AbbVie (ABBV) to 'A-' Amid Move to Acquire Stemcentrx; Outlook Stable
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 3Q Report and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!