S&P upgrades Darling International (DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
S&P upgrades Darling International (NYSE: DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Rowan Cos. (RDC) to 'B+'; Outlook is Stable
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on Performance Food Group (PFGC) Following Recent Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!