S&P upgrades Darling International (DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
S&P upgrades Darling International (NYSE: DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Keeps Dollar General (DG) at CreditWatch Negative Following Revised Bid for Family Dollar (FDO)
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) PT Raised to $125 at Nomura Securities
- Moody's Raises Outlook on Realogy (RLGY) to Positive; Sees Deleveraging in 2015-16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!