S&P upgrades Darling International (DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
S&P upgrades Darling International (NYSE: DAR) from BB to BB+; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Dynegy (DYN) to 'B+' Following Duke Energy Deal; Outlook Stable
- Moody's Raises Outlook on Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD) to Positive
- salesforce.com (CRM) Bullish Stance Reiterated BofA/Merrill Lynch on Strong Fundamentals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!