S&P raises ratings on Express (EXPR) from BB- to BB; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
S&P raises ratings on Express (Nasdaq: EXPR) from BB- to BB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lifts Outlook on JCPenney (JCP) to Stable; Affirms 'CCC+' Rating
- Moody's Assigns Negative Outlook to McKesson's (MCK) $4.1B Unsecured Offering
- UPDATE: Compass Point Starts New Media Investment Group (NEWM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!