S&P raises ratings on Express (EXPR) from BB- to BB; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
S&P raises ratings on Express (Nasdaq: EXPR) from BB- to BB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legion, CalSTRS Call for Sale of Perry Ellis (PERY)
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Datawatch Corp (DWCH) to In-Line
- S&P Raises CCR on Huntington Ingalls (HII) to 'BB+'; Profitability, Cash Flow Improving Faster than Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!