S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Doesn't See Evidence of Inflection in Macau; Wynn Resorts (WYNN), MGM (MGM) Maintained at Buy
- S&P affirms Ratings on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA); Notes 'Strong' Business Position
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Prices 32M Common Stock, Warrants Unit Offering at 50c/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!