S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau April Revenue Trending Up 7%-10%. Says Wells Fargo (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Co. (MJN) S&P Raises Mead Johnson to 'BBB+'; Cites 'Satisfactory' Business Profile
- Entegris (ENTG) Target Lifted at Needham & Company Despite Soft Q2 Guide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!