S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- S&P Downgrades Symantec (SYMC) to 'BBB-'; Outlook to Stable on Veritas Sale
- Fortis to Acquire ITC Holdings (ITC) in ~$11.3B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!