S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) to Negative; Sees Elevated adj.-Debt-to-EBITDA
- Tronox (TROX) Comments on S&P Rating Downgrade
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Vince Holding (VNCE) to $6 Following 9c EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!