S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey Cut to BB from BB+ at S&P; Outlook to Negative
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Quality Distribution (QLTY) to Negative; Ratings Affirmed
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on Joy Global (JOY) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!