S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anti-Corruption Scrutiny in Macau Could Increase, Says Well Fargo (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL) (WYNN)
- U.S. Silica (SLCA) CFR Raised to 'Ba2' by Moody's
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and Peers Gains as Japanese Casinos Bill Set to Move Forward (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!