S&P raises outlook on Steel Dynamics (STLD) from Stable to Positive
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
S&P affirms ratings on Steel Dynamics (Nasdaq: STLD); outlook raised from Stable to Positive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts Corp. Credit Rating on Arch Coal (ACI) to 'CC'; Reflects Unsecured Senior Debt Exchange Offer
- S&P affirms Ratings on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA); Notes 'Strong' Business Position
- UBS Cuts the Price Target on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following Revised 2Q Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!