S&P raises outlook on Steel Dynamics (STLD) from Stable to Positive
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
S&P affirms ratings on Steel Dynamics (Nasdaq: STLD); outlook raised from Stable to Positive.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Upgrades Greece from 'B-' to 'B'; Risks to Fiscal Consolidation Have Faded
- Moody's Raises GEO Group's (GEO) Unsecured Rating to 'Ba3'; Notes High Fixed-Charge Coverage, Robust Op. Margins
- S&P Rates New Burger King (BKW), Tim Hortons (THI) Combined Company at 'B+'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!