S&P places MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) BB rating on Watch Negative
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
S&P places MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE: WFR) BB rating on Watch Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Rating on Acuity Brands (AYI) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) at Buy
- S&P Lower Roundy's (RNDY) to 'B-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!