S&P lowers outlook on Brink's (BCO) from Stable to Negative
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
S&P lowers outlook on Brink's (NYSE: BCO) from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
- SanDisk (SNDK) PT, Estimates Lifted at Jefferies Post Q1
- S&P Boosts Outlook on BB&T (BBT) to Stable; Cites Strong CCAR Result
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!