S&P lowers outlook on Brink's (BCO) from Stable to Negative
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
S&P lowers outlook on Brink's (NYSE: BCO) from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Carpenter Technology (CRS) to Negative; Expects High Debt-to-EBITDA Ratio
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades to ExxonMobil (XOM) to 'AA+'; Notes Impact of Low Commodity Prices
- S&P Downgrades Perrigo (PRGO) to 'BBB-'; Sees Weakness in High-Margin Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!