S&P lowers outlook on Brink's (BCO) from Stable to Negative
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
S&P lowers outlook on Brink's (NYSE: BCO) from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Upgrades Greece from 'B-' to 'B'; Risks to Fiscal Consolidation Have Faded
- Deutsche Bank Starts Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) at Hold
- S&P Rates Priceline's (PCLN) Proposed Euro-Denominated Senior Debt Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!