S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Assumes Novavax (NVAX) at Outperform
- Moody's: U.S. Rating Outlook Remains Stable
- PerkinElmer (PKI) IDR Affirmed at Fitch; Outlook Raised to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!