S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
- Tech stocks power Wall St. recovery, S&P hits new high
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/29: (TSRI) (GIFI) (CLD) Higher; (MCRB) (MDCA) (EHTH) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX): Shares Still Below Disney Pullback Levels, More Room To Go Reiterate Outperform - Wedbush
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Edison Int'l (EIX) Following EPS Beat
- S&P Downgrades Analog Devices (ADI) to 'BBB' Amid Linear Tech Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!