S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Keeps Dollar General (DG) at CreditWatch Negative Following Revised Bid for Family Dollar (FDO)
- Jefferies Downgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!