S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Hercules Offshore (HERO) to 'CC' Amid Entering Restructuring Support Agreement
- UPDATE: UBS Raises Price Target on Five Below (FIVE) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Agree Realty (ADC) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!