S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Healthcare stocks, weak data weigh on Wall Street
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks fall
S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings on First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) Amid Merger Plans with Cash America; Outlook Remains Stable
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Carpenter Technology (CRS) to Negative; Expects High Debt-to-EBITDA Ratio
- SUPERVALU Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!