S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
S&P downgrades SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) from B+ to B; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spur Ventures Inc.: Shareholders of Atlantic Gold Approve Scheme of Arrangement
- Aegis Capital Cuts Ctrip.com (CTRP) to Hold; Valuation Full Following Q2 Results
- FBR Capital Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!