S&P downgrades SS&C Tech (SSNC) from BB to BB-; outlook Stable
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Bernanke Could Put In Motion Plans to End the QE-Monster He Created - Nomura
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
S&P downgrades SS&C Tech (Nasdaq: SSNC) from BB to BB-; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Names Bob Schwartz as CTO
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Radware (RDWR) to Outperform
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Has Catalysts Ahead; PT Raised to $45 at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!