S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
- Wall Street rallies for third day, healing Brexit wounds
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on SS&C Technologies (SSNC) to Stable; Ratings Afifrmed
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following Recent Review; Sees Solid FCF Generation
- McKesson (MCK) Ratings Affirmed by S&P; Outlook is Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!