S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) to 'A-'; May be Downgraded Further
- RBC Capital Downgrades United Technologies (UTX) to Sector Perform
- Moody's Places Dell's Ratings Under Review Following Move to Acquire EMC (EMC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!