S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Moves Outlook on Time Warner Cable (TWC) to Negative
- Dow Chemical (DOW) PT Bumped to $50 at Jefferies Post Q1
- UBS Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Sell on Poor Execution, Demand Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!