S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pennsylvania Cut to Aa3 from Aa2 by Moody's
- Broadcom (BRCM) PT Lifted to $45 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Signature Bank (SBNY) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies Post Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!