S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
S&P downgrades Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) from B- to CCC; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Places Boulder Brands (BDBD) on CreditWatch Positive Following Pinnacle Foods (PF) Deal
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Ford Motor (F) to Positive; Sees Regional Profitability Improving Over Next Two Years
- Moody's Downgrades EV Energy Partners (EVEP) CFR to 'B2'; Outlook Lowered to Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!